The Oklahoma School for Apologetics and Practical Theology
Take a look at our upcoming events and contact us if you would like to schedule a conference in your area.
Basic Apologetics and How to Answer the Top 10 Questions about Christianity
- When: Mondays, February 2, 9, 16, 23 and March 2
- Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Location: Olivet Baptist Church, Tulsa, OK
- Register: www.olivetonline.com
- Understanding the Truth about Truth and Why it Matters
- Learning the Uniqueness of the CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW versus Other Belief Systems
- Discovering the Case for the Existence of God (Cosmological Case, Fine-tuning discoveries, the Case for Design in bio-libraries of the cell, and the Information Evidence
- Evaluating the Case for the Trustworthy and Historically accurate Bible
- Assessing the Case for the Deity of Jesus
- Learning Historical Proofs for the Resurrection of Jesus and Ascertaining the Realities of Miracles
- Understanding the Impact of Apologetics.